BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: CHIAWA CAMP & OLD MONDORO
6th of February 2012
ZAMBIA: Chiawa Camp & Old Mondoro are located in the heart of the Lower Zambezi National Park, perched on the edge of the mighty Zambezi River. Only 1½ hrs boat drive apart - they combine perfectly to offer a supreme Lower Zambezi safari experience. For outstanding VALUE combine the camps using the 2012 Best of Both Worlds Special (STAY 5 / PAY 4).
5 NIGHT BEST OF BOTH SPECIAL RATES (PER PERSON)
Top Selling Tips for Chiawa Camp & Old Mondoro:
- Chiawa (Voted as the Best Safari Lodge in Africa in 2012) offers superior luxury in 9 raised tents whilst retaining the raw elements of a traditional Zambian camp.
- Old Mondoro is a more intimate camp with 4 simple, rustic suites but divine "bush luxuries" such as a huge, stone outdoor baths and day beds on the verandah with uninterrupted views of the Zambezi River.
- Sell the camps strengths!
Chiawa is best for water based activities: exploring the many tributaries of the Zambezi by canoe, motorboat safaris and tiger fishing.
Old Mondoro offers superior walking terrain whilst both camps have superb 4x4 opportunities in game rich areas. All activities are available at both camps.
- With 1 guide to every 2 guests the safari experience at Chiawa is unsurpassable.
- No single supplement at Chiawa throughout 2012 and ONLY in the peak season at Old Mondoro.
- Outstanding game viewing - there is a high density of elephant and hippo with a very high chance of seeing the elusive leopard or for the lucky few, wild dog!
- Send your clients this superb VIDEO to 'seal the deal'.
All the best,
Suzanne's Weekly Sales Tip
JUMP TO PROPERTY
LATEST CLIENT NEWS
LATEST BLOG POSTS