4x4 in Franschhoek
Fully serviced by charming butler hosts, each with secluded gardens and private pools - here guests enjoy the exclusivity of a villa and the service of a hotel.
And if you still want to 4x4, that can also be arranged by the concierge team!
- 2018 RATES — valid from 1 January 2018 to 28 February 2019. Please note:
- VALUE — this is not AirBnB. La Clé includes breakfast of your choice prepared by your butler, housekeepers for daily servicing, snack basket, soft drinks and a selection of premium spirits. And do not forget the complimentary transfers within the Franschhoek valley.
- SEASONS — Split into Peak, High and Shoulder, offering the best value at all times.
- HOLIDAY SUPPLEMENT — 15% added to bookings between 20 Dec'18 & 10 Jan'19.
- JUST FOR 2 — extended to include Shoulder Season, valid April - September & November, couples receive 30% off any villa (min 3 nights).
- LONG STAY - 10% off all villas (min 5 nights) during High, Shoulder & Low Seasons (1 March - 19 December).
- LA CLÉ BBQ - this has become a signature experience; a South African style 'braai' prepared by your butler in your villa.
- FRANSCHHOEK — best known for its fantastic cuisine and wine tasting, but also emerging as a brilliant adventure destination. Whether exploring the valley (and magnificent mountains) by bicycle, foot or from above - there are many SECRETS to be discovered.
TANDA TULA SAFARI CAMP
Tanda Tula Safari Camp is one of South Africa's most luxurious East African styled tented safari camps. Owner run and managed by Don & Nina Scott, Tanda Tula Safari Camp provides an unforgettable safari experience, with unprecedented attention to detail. Shaded by majestic trees and overlooking the Nhlaralumi riverbed, their 12 spacious tents boast their own private deck with uninterrupted views of the wilderness ahead. Each tent is complete with en-suite bathroom and outdoor shower. There are fantastic walking opportunities as well as 4x4 safari activities on offer at Tanda Tula taking advantage of it's enviable location where game is able to roam freely between the Timbavati and Kruger National Park as they are not fenced. The Tim..