TANZANIA: New images for Legendary Expeditions
ADVENTURE: ədˈvɛntʃə/ - noun (an unusual and exciting or daring experience)
- Conservation: Protecting and preserving an area of 641,000 acres (more than double the size of the Maasai Mara) on the south western border of the Serengeti, Legendary Expeditions is a leading conservation company in Tanzania.
- Very low impact: Imagine 3 tented camps (6 rooms at each) and Mwiba Lodge (10 rooms) in an area double that of the Mara.
- Mobile: For those seeking a quintessential Serengeti safari, LEGENDARY SERENGETI MOBILE CAMP offers one of the most exclusive mobile camps on the Serengeti eco-system with three exceptional locations. Currently south of Ndutu in Maswa, we have reports of exceptional game viewing (watch my Instagram feed). The camp will move north to Nyasirori and then on to Kogatende.
- Fab Four: Our fabulous four LEGENDARY EXPEDITIONS CAMPS offer a true wilderness experience in privately protected conservation areas.
- Tribal Immersion: The flagship MWIBA LODGE offers sophisticated luxury and access to exceptional wildlife and tribal experiences. Dance with the Datoga, hunt with the Hadza and sing with the Sukuma.
- Arusha: Need we say more? We all know and love the comfort and calm of LEGENDARY LODGE.
WE ARE RECRUITING: New Cape Town office. New positions in our team.
Journey Planner: Full-time travel planner who has at least 3 years experience selling high-end safaris across Southern and East Africa. Knowledge of Kenya and Tanzania essential and preferably knows our Portfolio well.
WHICH TRADE SHOWS?
We will be at ILTM, We Are Africa and INDABA.
Please send us an email if you are attending these shows and would like to meet up with us.
Otherwise chat to any of our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: The CRIB SHEET and FLIGHT ACCESS documents change on a weekly basis. Be sure to always get the latest versions.
ODZALA DISCOVERY CAMPS
Located in the north-west region of the Republic of the Congo, Odzala Discovery Camps operate 2 camps inside the pristine Odzala-Kokoua National Park, and a 3rd on a private concession bordering the national park. This is a lowland rainforest characterised by a network of bais, rivers, marshes and swamps. This vast and truly wild region, with its wide range of landscapes and habitat, is home to an incredible diversity of life. Forest elephant, leopard, bongo, forest buffalo, giant forest hog and hippo live alongside the greatest density of western lowland gorilla in Africa...